Radflo Hydra-Jac Lightweight Racing Jack Extended Length 49 Inch Collapsed Radflo Suspension HJ-002-00
If you’ve ever tried to change a tire off-road using an ordinary jack, you know how frustrating and even dangerous the exercise can be. The emergency jack supplied with your vehicle is useless if you have a suspension lift. And that old-fashioned cast iron jack that you’ve been lugging around is great for agricultural purposes, but it’s not exactly ideal for today’s high tech off-road machines. The awkward size makes it difficult to store in your vehicle, the immense weight is cumbersome to transport, and the constant rattling is downright annoying.
The hydraulic specialists at Radflo Suspension Technology have heard your frustrations and developed a proper off-road jack that allows you to change tires with more speed and less sweat than ever before. The Hydra-Jac is a technically advanced, lightweight racing jack designed specifically for the off-road enthusiast. This clever adaptation of the high-lift jack provides the long-travel range you need without the cumbersome size and weight of conventional designs.
Adjustable jacking platform adapts to your off-road application. Simply preset the adjustable jacking platform to the proper position for your vehicle and the generous 18 inch lift range will elevate a disabled tire into the air on the most flexible suspensions. Quickly raise or lower your vehicle with minimum effort.
The convenient, fold-away handle makes operation easy and efficient. In most cases, no more than 4 pumps are required to raise your vehicle a full inch. Release the bleed screw to lower the vehicle – you can even control the rate of descent.
Heavy duty hydraulic ram provides impressive load capacity. The massive 22mm ram allows you to safely hoist loads up to 2,200 lbs. in almost any conditions without fear of failure.
Like our shocks, the Hydra-Jac is completely serviceable and rebuildable for a lifetime of service. Lightweight yet ultra-strong construction eliminates strain. A combination of lightweight alloy materials makes transportation and operation truly painless.
At only 13 lbs, you can easily load or unload the jack without breaking a sweat. Space efficient size provides more storage options. When fully collapsed the overall length is a compact 49 inches, allowing you to stow the Hydra-Jac in locations where your current high lift jack would never fit.
- Part Number: HJ-002-00
- Product Type: Hydra-Jac Lightweight Racing Jack
- Front/Rear App: Front|Rear
- Collapsed Height: 49 Inches
- Travel: 18.1 Inch (460mm)
- Body Diameter: 35mm
- Body Material: Smooth SSID Alloy Steel Tube
- Body Finish: Polished/Clear Cadmium Plating (On Most Parts – Chrome Optional)
- Load Capacity: 2,200 lbs (1.0 Metric Ton)
- Ram Diameter: 22mm
- Ram Finish: Chrome Plated and Polished
- Rod Guide Material: CNC Machined Bronze
- Rod Guide Finish: Teflon Coating
- Piston Type: Radflo Aluminum Freeflo Racing Piston
- Seal Type: Hydraulic U-Cup Seal (Rebuildable)
- Service Status: Consumer or Factory Serviceable
- Oil Type: Radflo High-Temp Foam Resistant Suspension Fluid (10.1 oz/300ml)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.9 kgs)
- Sold Individually